NTU Economics Department Professor Wang Chien-Chiang Program Assistant Recruitment
National Taiwan University Economic Department Wang Chien-Chiang Assistant Professor
Bachelor's or Master's research assistant
1. Deal with program related administrative works
2. Help with academic research (collect information, diagrams, consolidation and basic program design )
3. Help with edition and translation
4. Other accounting affairs
1. Ability to search English reference, consolidation and comprehension.
2. Graduate from economics, statistics, business school or other related departments.
3. Prior to those who have programming foundation or familiar to quantitative analysis software (ex: Matlab, C++)
4. Familiar to typesetting software, Latex especially.
Be on board anytime, and the employment period is one year in principle, but adjustment is flexible
Work Time: 8:00~17:00, Monday to Friday (8 hours work + 1hour lunch break, flexible adjustment)
Weekends and national holidays
Year bonus will adopt Science and Technological Ministry standard, normally 1.5 months, in proportion to the on board months
By school standard: https://bit.ly/2KUHHZ8
1. First year for undergraduates 32,466/per month
2. First year for graduates 37,132/per month
Students who have interests please (1)Chinese and English resume (2)Report cards (3)Other advantageous information
email to email@example.com, please note the email title "Application for research assistant-xxx(name)"
Will be examined by order, proper person will inform you of interview, improper ones will not further you of any information.